Since 2011, Richard A. Kelley has provided solid legal guidance to those in our community who have needed his services. Now that he has formed the Law Office of Richard A. Kelley, he will be able to offer those services to an even larger population. Even when the matter is complex, our philosophy is simple: offer strategic solutions that are practical, creative, cost-effective and less stressful. We provide a high level of service with integrity, accountability, compassionate care, and relentless advocacy and representation. We work for you, and we work hard to get you the best possible outcome. If that’s what you are looking for in an attorney, we are here to help.
Helping with legal matters that matter most to you
Through our personal experience and business/professional background, we are able to bring a perspective to your needs that not every lawyer can. Clients throughout Middlesex and Essex County and surrounding areas have turned to us for help with:
- Family law: Divorce is more than just the end of your marriage, it’s the financial decisions, the disposition of your home and its contents, and of course, it’s about your children. We guide you through all the processes, including child custody and support, alimony, and division of debts and assets.
- Education law: We work with parents and students in areas that include bullying, Title VI issues, services and benefits discrimination, disciplinary issues and other matters that affect your child’s education.
- Special education law: Few lawyers have the background or personal experience in this area as does attorney Richard Kelley. Count on us to provide the highest level of representation in areas such as Child Find, Individualized Education Plans (IEPs), 504 plans and the range of opportunities to which your child is entitled.
- Special Needs Trust Planning: We create a plan that ensures your child continues to receive critical government benefits, such as Medicaid and Social Security disability benefits (SSDI), when they receive an inheritance.
- Estate planning: You don’t have to be rich to need an estate plan. Protect your family, your assets, and your privacy while minimizing taxes. We will help draft an estate plan that meets your needs today and your beneficiaries’ needs tomorrow.
- Employment law: The average person spends 90,000 hours of their life at work. We deserve to have a workplace that is safe, free from harassment and discrimination, to get paid fairly and accurately, and to be free from fear of retaliation. We will vigorously represent you in legitimate employment legal issues.
- Landlord/tenant law: Landlords and tenants alike have rights and responsibilities in regards to rental properties. We are here to represent either party when legal issues arise.
Learn more about how we can help you
Richard A. Kelley brings a wealth of personal and business experience to devising sound legal strategies for individuals and business clients. His background in operations, construction, regulatory compliance, project management, negotiations and employee relations is valuable for real estate developers and businesses. As the father of special needs children, he understands the hurdles faced by families and students with physical, cognitive, emotional, mental and learning disabilities. He understands the struggles and emotional rollercoaster that people face when going through a divorce.
We are here to help people with the things that matter most to them. To learn more about how we can assist you, please contact us online or call us at 781-460-9651 to schedule a consultation to discuss your needs.